If you are facing sewer drain problems such as slow flow or clogs, there is a plumbing technology that can help. Hydro jetting is a very powerful tool that is used by plumbing professionals to clean sewer drain line. There are many benefits of hydro jetting and today we will learn more about them.
Seven Benefits of Professional Hydro Jetting
1. It removes even the toughest clogs: Clogs can cause sinks and toilets to back up into your home. These nasty clogs are often very difficult to get rid of. But most clogs are no match with a hydro jet.
2. Very safe for your pipes: Chemical drain cleaners are highly corrosive and can damage your sewer drain lines. Often these cleaners are used by the homeowner to try and unclog the drain on their own. But they just might be causing more damage in the process. Hiring a sewer drain professional to come in with a hydro jet is the safe way to get the job done.
3. Nothing is left behind: Traditionally, a tool called a drain snake was used to unclog drains. While the snake got rid of those large clogs, they would leave behind some smaller debris. But when hydro jetting technology is used, everything is removed. After the jetting process, the drain line is completely clean. Even the walls of the drain line will be grime free.
4. It lasts for many years: Once you have had your drain line hydro jetted, it will remain clean for many years to come. Because the hydro jetting process is so intense, it cleans drain lines leaving a smooth surface. Having smooth surface walls will prevent waste and paper from sticking preventing future build up.
5. It’s cheaper than replacement: In the past, if a clog was too bad and could not be removed using the snake tool, many plumbers would suggest pipe replacement. Replacing a sewer drain line is a very costly job. The cost of the pipe combined with the cost of labor could end up setting your back thousands of dollars. These days, those clogs that were once impossible to get rid of can be removed by hydro jetting. This will save you lots of money and you will have a like new drain that will last you for many years.
6. It’s super fast: The process of hydro jetting will only take a few hours and can be completed in your time frame. So if you are in a rush to get your drain lines cleaned, this is your best option. A certified sewer drain technician can come to your home and quickly get your drain lines back to working again. This is very important to most families, because without a proper working bathroom, things can become very hectic in the household.
7. It helps add value to your property: Once you have a clean sewer drain that is working like brand new, it adds value to your home. If you are planning to sell your home soon, hydro jetting is a wise move. Once potential buyers see that you have clean working drains, they will be more incline to place a higher asking price.