Cole Plumbing is searching for qualified candidates to work on commercial and residential plumbing repair jobs. We are located in Montgomery, Alabama and proudly do work throughout the greater Montgomery area.
The field service technician position is available for both temporary and permanent roles. Both roles are open for full time and part time applicants.
- Pipe Lining
- Sewer Line Repair
- Slab Leak Detection
- Gas Line Repairs and Leak Detection
- Home Fixtures
- Clogged Toilets
- Drain Cleaning
- Hydro Jetting
- Pipe Burst Repair
- Water Heater Systems
- Valid driver’s license
- Physically able to lift heavy machinery
- Able to pass drug screening
- Able to pass background check
- Knowledge of current plumbing equipment and technology
- Motivated to succeed
- Effective at solving problems
- Able to think strategically
- Mechanically inclined
Description of Day-to-Day work:
Day-to-day work at Cole Plumbing can include working on sewer line repairs, hydro jetting, repairing and detecting leaks, unclogging toilets, and other common plumbing services.
Send resume and/or cover letter to James Cole at email@example.com