Dealing with clogged drains can be messy and time consuming, but leaving plumbing problem unattended can wreak havoc on your pipe system. The blocked drains are a nuisance, but the effect they cause can create an unclean environment for your family or customers. Cole Plumbing understands the importance of clearing a Montgomery clogged drain effectively.
Cole Plumbing provides clogged drain services for the Montgomery, AL area and surrounding regions. No matter the magnitude of the plumbing problem, our trusted technicians offer a number of treatment options to ensure the blockage is removed completely. Our plumbers are professionally trained and are respectful of your time and home. Don’t let a clogged drain turn into a major plumbing issue. Look for these warning signs that you’re dealing with a clogged drain:
- Gurgling sounds come from drain when running dishwasher
- Pooling water near sink or shower
- Sewer gas odors emerge from drains
- Shower, tub, and sink drains release water slowly
- Toilet water gurgles when sink is used
At-home remedies for clearing clogged drains may work for minor issues. Use a plunger or plumbing snake to help remove the debris. If these attempts fail to clear your pipes, give Cole Plumbing a call.
Montgomery Clogged Drain Repair
Cole Plumbing uses advanced technology to inspect and clear your home’s clogged drains. We can remedy a number of drain issues:
Bathroom sink drains: Clogged drains in the bathroom are normally caused by toothpaste, soap, and hair creating a blockage in the pipes. Floor drains: Garage and laundry rooms are typically equipped with a floor drain, which becomes the catch all for dirt, foreign objects and other debris. Kitchen drains: When cooking grease is poured down the drain, the residue hardens on inside your pipes, Over time, it becomes hard for water to move through the system. Shower and bathtub drains: Hair and soap scum bond together to create thick drain clogs. A drain inspection can reveal the severity of the clog. Toilet drains: The most common toilet problem is a clogged drain. A clog can be created by a small toy or too much toilet tissues, but a repair should be made immediately.
How To Prevent Clogged Drains
Our Cole Plumbing technicians are happy to service your Montgomery plumbing problems, but we know you’d much rather never need our services. Avoid clogged drains and other plumbing issues with these tips:
- Use the garbage disposal for appropriate foods only
- Run cold water when using the garbage disposal
- Rely on a drain strainer if you don’t have a garbage disposal
- Avoid putting grease or oil down the drain
- After washing dishes, run hot water to clear any grease residue
- Clear drain stoppers in tub and shower
- Human waste and toilet tissue should be the only items flushed down the toilet
- Have septic tank professionally cleaned every two years
We are a licensed and insured plumbing company in Montgomery, AL. Our team of professionals offer up-front pricing and superior workmanship. For your Montgomery clogged drain or other plumbing needs, give us a call, or book an appointment online.